Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Ellen Page Doesn't Appreciate the Use of Her Likeness in The Last of Us

I remember the last of us, "Eli performed once on the similarities more than he struck a Canadian actress Ellen Page Remember how after the re-design of a naughty dog ​​that she looks like the best voice actress, Ashley Johnson? but surely, Eli still has some Ellen ... qualités - Page nest?

Reddit visitors ask me about something, Page admitted he did not "appreciate" the likeness of his being "ripped off" by a naughty dog​​, mainly due to his involvement with the legitimate behind Quantic Dream On: two souls, another Sony exclusive.

The question then a page during a recent AMA:

"We've been almost certainly clarified the matter with you several times, but are you aware of how much you look like Eli of" The Last of Us ", a game that came out a week ago. And even sounds like you, so much so that almost everyone was supposed to play this role.

Which brings me to my questions:

How would you like to play the role of a video game character when you do "Beyond: Two Souls" Do you prefer to work and live? Have you seen any pictures of the "Last of Us", and has taken the role of Eli if approached? "

For any page responded:

"I think I should be flattered that ripped my image, but I'm actually acting in a video game called Beyond the two souls, so I did not like that."

What do you think? Both share some jealousy endearing (and hair, brown short stature), but Eli still reminds you of this gross form of the page? Please let us know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment